Welcome to my BLOOOG, this is my first post so I don’t think a lot of people will read it. In case someone actually does, I will introduce myself. (I Failed to take a photo with my laptop webcam, ended up using some weird online photo booth.)
My name is Petter Bergmar. Writing this I’m 32 years old and sitting in the basement of a house in the outskirts of Stockholm, Sweden where I live with my girlfriend Mia and one more (smaller) person. There is a baby monitor on the desk with the text “PARENT UNIT” on the front, that means that I’m the parent and the 8 month old boy sleeping upstairs is the child. (Although the Nintendo Amiibos and figurines from Totoro and Princess Mononoke also on the desk blurs that line). This is the second day of my parental leave, I will be home with my son for 6 months. In case I get a few minutes of spare time here and there while he naps I will try to write here. Here are the things I may write about:
I WILL VERY LIKELY POST ABOUT
- Game development. Mainly stuff about Unity and the games I make.
- Animation and VFX. When I’m not home with my kid I run my animation studio Good Motion.
- Programming and scripting. I love coding but don’t always find the time for it.
I MAY ALSO MAYBE POST ABOUT
- Stuff I like. Movies, songs, books etc.
- Parenting. If I feel like it and/or something fun or interesting happens.
I WILL TRY TO AVOID POSTING ABOUT
- What I eat.
- What I wear. (Just assume sweatpants)
- How I’ve slept. (Just assume not great)
Hey you made it to the bottom! Thanks for reading. Bye for now.